Congregation Beth Jacob Ohev Sholom relies upon the generous financial support of its members and non-members to continue its good works. We are taught that donating to the shul is likened to bringing an elevation offering in the Holy Temple.
There are many ways you can support the BJOS:
- Become a member. Dues are only $100/year;
- Sponsor a Kiddush;
- Donate in the memory of a loved one;
- Donate on happy occasions, like birthdays, bar & bat mitzvahs, anniversaries;
- Earmark a charitable bequest to BJOS in your will;
- Donate of your time, your effort, and of your ideas.
Together we will build up the shul, help our fellow Jews on their spiritual path, and spread the study of Torah which brings peace to the world.